Customer Service:Phone: (818)982-0076 (9:00am - 5:00pm PST)
Email Address: email@example.com
Dr. Collins is committed, to secure your privacy online, the patient information we collect with prescription information, email address, billing information, credit card and eye care provider is used only to process your order and contact you in regard to your account. Contact us if you wish to change or delete any information we hold, all information will not be shared with any third party.
In processing your order, Dr. Collins may disclose your personal information to credit card processing companies to bill you for the products and services you select and to your eye care provider to attempt to confirm the validity of your prescription (this applies to outside prescriptions).
Not pleased with your order? We will be happy to make it right. If your prescription changes we will also be happy to make even exchanges on any unopened box or boxes of contact lenses.
- We can only supply lenses that have been prescribed by your eye care professional.
- In order to supply lenses we need a prescription from your eye Doctor. We also need his/her name, address and contact number so that we can verify the accuracy and current status.
- What we need in the way of a prescription is:
- OD (right eye) OS (left eye)
- Product name (i.e. Fresh Look, Pure Vision, etc.)
- Manufacturer (i.e. Ciba, Cooper Vision, etc.)
- Sphere (+ or -)
- If there is astigmatism, power (Cylinder) and axis
- Base curve (BC) (i.e. 8.0, 8.3, 8.4)
*Note on Replacing Lenses
The recommended replacement schedule of lenses depends upon the type of contact lenses prescribed. Your doctor knows the lenses and your eye and is the best one to make these corrections, many questions are best answered by your eye care provider, such as:
- Which contact lenses are okay to sleep in?
- Which contact lenses for good for sports?
- Should you switch solution types?
- Is it okay to swim with contact lenses?
- Are contact lenses okay to wear if you are pregnant or planning to start a family?
- Do you need back up glasses?
- Is laser surgery an option?
To return or exchange your lenses to us, please obtain return authorizations from one of our customer service representatives either via e-mail or through our live customer service.
All unopened contact lenses boxes or vials unless specifically indicated or "non-returnable" will be fully credited if returned within 15 days of receipt. We are unable to provide refund for opened products.
Our shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. You may cancel your order at anytime if the order has not been shipped; orders already shipped are subject to the return policy outlined above.
Lenses thought to be defective will be replaced at the sole discretion of the lens manufactured laboratory, this stipulation is based on the fact people develops chips, cracks in their lenses due to poor handling (without realizing it) and put the blame on the manufacturers (stating their lenses are defective).
Because the FDA regulates these products, we are not able to accept open boxes or vials for a refund or exchange. Contact lenses are medical devices.
Federal law prohibits us from reselling opened products that are returned to us. Due to these restrictions, we are unable to accept returns on opened boxes or vials of contact lenses. Once the seal or tab on the box has been broken, it is no longer considered sterile.
We employ other third parties to perform services or functions on our behalf in order to improve our site, merchandising, marketing and promotional efforts, communications or other services. Those third parties include authorized contractors, consultants and other companies working with us (collectively agents). They only have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, and may not share any personal information with others or use it for any purpose other than improving our services and offerings.